novice

it is my first time to create a blog.. being a school journalist since elementary, writing has been part of my life.. but i have stopped jotting down my ideas when i was at my mid-college years, for the reason i don't even know.. well maybe i just felt less interested about it or more probably i got L-A-Z-Y.. that's always a problem to me... nevertheless, i keep on reading different books, articles, notes and BLOGS.. that is why after a year of following "someone's" blog, i decided to create my own, where i can divert my idle moments to and be able to share random thoughts that cross my mind.. sooo HAPPY BLOGGING TO ME...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

2/24/12 12:50am

to :

 imissyou..

i don't know why.. but i just do.. 

i wish i could turn back time and treasure all the moments with you..


i wish you're still here..


:'(

'till we meet again


i love you and i will forever do..




love,

D.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the usual time that we have long-hour conversation over the phone and i just can't get in to sleep because i simply miss talking to you before i end up the day :( sorry for this so-emotional post . i just want to cry my heart out..

No comments:

Post a Comment